Singapore Society of Anaesthesiologists
The Singapore Society of Anaesthesiologists (SSA) is a professional society which is open to every registered medical practitioner engaged in the practice of anaesthesia. We welcome all anaesthesia specialists, trainees, residents, fellows, and medical officers to join us. Other medical and allied professionals, including medical students, can also join the SSA as Associate Members. The purpose of the SSA is outlined in Article II of the Constitution, which in part states:
- To promote the art and science of anaesthesia
- To uphold the dignity of the practice of anaesthesia
- To represent anaesthetists and protect and advance their interests
- To encourage and promote cooperation and friendship amongst anaesthetists
- To promote social, culture and professional activities amongst members of the Society
The SSA organizes and sanctions educational events that promote learning and interaction for its members. Come join the SSA today and be a part of the anaesthesia community in Singapore.