The Singapore Society of Anaesthesiologists is a not-for-profit professional organization that is open to all medical practitioners engaged in the practice of anaesthesia in Singapore. In addition to specialist anaesthesiologists, we also welcome residents, medical officers and fellows who are engaged in or are interested in anaesthesia to join the Society. Medical students and allied health professionals may also join the Society as associate members.
The aims of the Society include:
- To promote the art and science of anaesthesia
- To uphold the dignity of the practice of anaesthesia
- To represent anaesthetists and protect and advance their interests
- To encourage and promote cooperation and friendship amongst anaesthetists
- To promote social, culture and professional activities amongst members of the Society
This year, we are revamping our Society to meet the challenges of a changing time. We intend to increase our membership size, update our membership database, completely re-do our website, embrace social media networks, and tighten our financial accountability. Educational and social activities will continue to be the main focus, as we hope to introduce programmes that provide good educational value and opportunities for social interaction.
So for existing members, please fill up the form so that we can update the member database and keep you in the loop for all upcoming activities. For everyone else connected with anaesthesia, no matter how junior or senior you are, come join us! You can be a Society member simply by filling up the form.